Renowned architects Pablo Antonio and Nonoy Hubilla designed the Pinecrest Village—Tagaytay Highlands’ first residential project with a quaint, intimate Swiss-Alpine theme.
With a lush countryside setting, home owners are surrounded by Taal Lake, Laguna de Bay, and Mount Makiling. The cozy village champions a Swiss-Alpine concept, which caters to the most discriminating tastes—exposed beams, spacious interiors, and south-facing terrace.
Features and Amenities
- A complex of 128 condominium units
- A four-hectare cozy countryside community with an Alpine village atmosphere
- Right beside Hole no. 2 of the Tagaytay Highlands golf course
- With three basic types of units: one-bedroom with floor areas ranging from 84.60 to 147.68 sqms., two-
bedroom with floor areas of 136.60 sqms. and 161.40 sqms., and three-bedroom units with floor areas of
158.80 and 159.32 sqms.
- All units have luxury bathroom suites with Jacuzzi for two
- Fireplaces in every living room and master’s bedroom
- Balconies and decks with spectacular views
- Modern kitchens with European style cabinets, counters and fixtures
- Covered parking spaces
- 100% emergency power supply
- Abundant water supply
- In-house landscaping
- Full housekeeping services
- Security services