The Belle View
These 176 first-class condominium units built on the slope of the Tagaytay Ridge are a pleasing contrast to the lush greeneries and calm waters of Taal Lake.
Top engineers, architects, and geotechnical experts are the brains behind this unique, trailblazing terraced condominium. With modern contemporary designs, the bedroom and living room has floor-to-ceiling glass doors and windows that open up to a spacious terrace and offers an infinite view of Taal Lake in every direction.
Features and Amenities
- A complex of 176 first-class condominium units
- There are three basic unit types: 1-bedroom unit approx. 125 sqm., 2-bedroom unit approx. 188 sqm.,
3-bedroom unit approx. 250 sqm.
- Every bedroom and living room has full height glass doors and windows that open up to a spacious three-meter deep balcony overlooking Taal Lake
- Each unit has a fitted European style kitchen cabinet systems with built-in appliances
- A Jacuzzi bath tub for each unit
- Both two- and three-bedroom units will have a maid’s room with their own en suite toilet and bath facilities
- A parking slot for every unit located in a separate area that has two drop-off points
- Access through a diagonal glass bubble elevator-a Philippines’ first-which gives a breathtaking view of the world-famous volcano lake
- 100% emergency power supply
- Abundant water supply
- In-house landscaping
- Full housekeeping services
- Security services